Posted by: james on Nov 1, 2008
1. “Think of any card,” it's a wild guess but a spectator will almost always think of the Nine of diamonds, Ace of spades, Queen of Hearts or the Six of Clubs. Have each of those cards on you in one way or another and reveal.
2. “Pick a number between 50-100 with even different digits.” Answer: 68
3. “Pick a number between 1-1,000” Answer: 333
4. Fan a set of cards with one royal and the 4H in the center, nine times out of ten the spectator will pick the four because it's in the center and it appears uncommon. (i.e. 7C,AD, 4H, KH, 9D)
5. Borrow a coin from someone, switch it and have them hold your coin in their hand, they bend it with their mind! Just stick your quarter in a vice and bend it ahead of time.
Say things to help your magic like: “Let me show you something strange, I'm going to try something, I've never done this before, It's bizarre, Do you (Did you) feel that? That's crazy, That's scary, Can I try something with you ?”
It's simple, isn't it?