Receive Free Updates
- Criss Angel Walk Through Glass Revealed
- Criss Angel Luxor Light Levitation Revealed
- David Copperfield Laser Illusion Revealed
- David Copperfield Quick Change Revealed
- David Copperfield Orient Express Vanish Revealed
- Criss Angel Appearing Hummer Revealed
- Criss Angel Steamroller Illusion Revealed
- Criss Angel Crawl Out of a Storm Drain Revealed
- Criss Angel Vanishing Illusion Revealed
- David Blaine Frozen In Time Revealed
- Criss Angel - Walk On Water Revealed
- Criss Angel - Mindfreak
- Two Dollar Window Tutorial
- Centrifugal Coin Trick
- History Channel - In Search of: Houdini's Secret
- Devil's Colla Bottle Revealed
- Criss Angel Wall Walk Revealed
- Dresscode Revealed
- David Copperfield - Statue of Liberty Vanish Revealed
- Tarantula by Yigal Mesika Revealed
Page 2 of 2
The Thames River in London near Tower Bridge. His first major stunt outside the United States had European traffic backed up during those six weeks by people stopping to take a glance.
David Blaine spent 44 days and 44 nights entering September 5, 2003 and emerging October 19, 2003.
He ate no food and had one tube for water and another for urinating. He was able to watch his girlfriend, former model Manon von Gerkan, who was allowed to go up the crane to clean the outside of the box. He also had the help of a picture of his mother he brought with him.
"I think right now I'm in my physical peak, kind of. So I'd like to go as far as I can with it."
Paul McCartney visited his site and reportedly scuffled with a photographer. 'Spoon-bending' friend Uri Gellar also had many visits and defended his stunt when skeptics offered theories to how it could be faked. President Bush even mentioned him in a speech when he said that the last notable American to visit London "stayed in a glass box dangling over the Thames." Ten British police officers faced disciplinary action after they abandoned their street patrol to watch him. A British businessman was fined over $1000 for causing criminal damage to his water supply when he threw a plastic water container from the tower, ripping off the feeder pipe and breaking two taps. The entire Blaine stunt was covered by Sky One and Channel 4 and had a live web cam.
David Blaine had every kind of distraction know to man. Ladies flashed their breasts. Men showed their buttocks. A woman even ran naked underneath him dubbing "Hip Hop Houdini." Eggs, golf balls, and paint where thrown at him. The smell of barbecue, chips, fish, and even a hamburger hanging from a remote control helicopter is enough to tease anyone. He awoke one morning by a man banging on drums.
Thousands of fans cheered him on as he burst into tears emerging from the box.
Blaine shocked a group of journalists in London when he appeared to cut off part of his ear at a news conference to promote the plastic box stunt.