Receive Free Updates
- Criss Angel Walk Through Glass Revealed
- Criss Angel Luxor Light Levitation Revealed
- David Copperfield Laser Illusion Revealed
- David Copperfield Quick Change Revealed
- David Copperfield Orient Express Vanish Revealed
- Criss Angel Appearing Hummer Revealed
- Criss Angel Steamroller Illusion Revealed
- Criss Angel Crawl Out of a Storm Drain Revealed
- Criss Angel Vanishing Illusion Revealed
- David Blaine Frozen In Time Revealed
- Criss Angel - Walk On Water Revealed
- Criss Angel - Mindfreak
- Two Dollar Window Tutorial
- Centrifugal Coin Trick
- History Channel - In Search of: Houdini's Secret
- Devil's Colla Bottle Revealed
- Criss Angel Wall Walk Revealed
- David Copperfield - Statue of Liberty Vanish Revealed
- Tarantula by Yigal Mesika Revealed
- David Copperfield - Death Saw Revealed
Page 1 of 2
David will attempt to be buried alive for one week under six feet of Plexiglas tank filled with 4000 pounds of water, an attempt no other magician has tried. (the 7 day thing)
David did keep his word when he said "in your face pure and undeniable" by allowing the curious to look down in the coffin through the Plexiglas tank to see David in a trance like state only with a torch. David will be fed four tablespoons of water a day, hopefully enough for him to survive.
Houdini has always fascinated David. Blaine notes that he is performing a trick Houdini never accomplished but always wanted to do. Lance Burton also compared himself to Houdini when he was buried alive.
After day one day of the reporters and newspapers David Blaine turned to his side. Masked Magician Valentino supports Blaine. Keep watching Entertainment Tonight and Inside Edition for the latest news.
Regis came down to view David in the casket. He offered him a hotdog and told him to come out of there. He made David laugh talking through a microphone telling him how crazy he looks.